Saturday, September 23, 2006

What's the alternative?

My 'Why' has many parts and they all motivate me to keep going and stick at the business.

One of them is what I call 'What's the alternative'?

Often when I speak to people about the business, they recoil when I suggest that they should look at this as a 2-4 year business and that they should give it at least a year before they try to judge whether it's working or not.

And this might be a 30-year old with potentially 35 years or more left to retire!! Go figure...

I know that MLM is my best chance of achieving my goals and semi-retiring (i.e. kick the 9-5 into touch) before I'm too wrinkly.

I have 25 years till I would retire naturally on a pittance.

With this business, I know I'll have total time-freedom in just a few years.

Remembering the alternative is one way I keep myself moving forwards!

No comments: